What is a Personal Health Record?
Using Personal Health Records to Store your Medical Data
Your Personal Health Record (PHR) is an electronic record of your health information. This may include any medical conditions, food, drug or insect allergies, prescriptive medication you may be taking, and any information you request as a result of hospital visits or seeing your doctor. Your PHR can be stored in one or more places that are convenient to you so that you can share the information with others as you see fit. You control how the information in your PHR is used and who can access it.
What Comes with a Personal Health Record?
Your Personal Health Record subscription includes options to choose from select medical alert ID items and up to seven ways to retrieve your medical information.
- Secure Internet Log on
- Live 24 hour Emergency Call Center
- Printed, personalized Personal Health Record Card
- Printed, personalized Med-Info Wallet Card
- Printed, personalized Med-Info Travel Card
- Scanning a Quick Response (QR) Code for reading your PHR
- USB Drive
Learn More about Personal Health Records