The Waterproof Messenger Medical Alert ID Bracelet
- Messenger WATERPROOF Medical Alert Bracelet
- Adjustable to fit wrist sizes 5.5 to 8.5 inches
- Includes waterproof, indestructible Thermanent polyester substrate paper
- Includes indelible fine point marking pen
- Includes optional online medical registry Emergency Medical Card
- Stainless steel accordion style clasp
The Messenger Medical Alert ID Bracelet combines form, function, and low cost to bring you this feature-rich product at a very affordable price.
This waterproof, hypoallergenic silicone bracelet ensures a comfortable fit using a high polished expandable closure clasp. The embossed Star of Life medical alert symbol is easily recognized worldwide, advising of an existing medical condition. This Messenger Medical Alert ID Bracelet is designed to be easily cut to size between 5.5 and 8.5 inches. Click HERE to watch our short video and see how incredibly easy this size adjustment is made.
The Messenger Medical Alert ID Bracelet offers the flexibility to add your medical information onto the special Thermanent® premium polyester-based synthetic substrate. This substrate combines its extreme strength and waterproof features to provide a virtually indestructible material on which to write your medical information. We even provide you with a permanent fine point marking pen to make the job a bit easier. Once completed and cut to size, the medical information stores neatly behind the face of the bracelet. You’ll have a full 8 inches of linear area (8” x ½”) to include whatever you would like. We’ll even send you some spares in case you ever want to make changes! Clear debossed instructions on the bracelet band easily communicate where to find your medical information.
Each purchase includes our exclusive Emergency Medical Card and protective Tyvek sleeve for you to add your medications, medical conditions, allergies, and other emergency information to carry with you. If you prefer, take advantage of our optional, no obligation online medical registry.
- Secure, easy to use, online registry to complete your medical information
- Update your information as frequently as you want
- Clear and concise printed information saved on a credit card sized form
- Includes a highly visible medical alert “Star of Life” Tyvek sleeve for protection and too easily carry all of your medical information.
The American College of Emergency Physicians advises people to “carry an emergency medical ID card or wear medical ID jewelry if they have a health condition, allergy, implanted device or if they are taking medications that might be life-threatening.”
If you or a loved one has a chronic health condition, then consider our Messenger Medical Alert ID Bracelet. Universal Medical Data sells only the best medical ID bracelets for the peace of mind you deserve.
Children, Men, Women
7.6" L x .53" H x .07" D (120mm x 53.3mm x 1.7mm). Four folds.
Permanent Marker Pen – Black (incl.)
Double Lock expandable
|Stainless Steel Finish||
Polished – Shiny
.45" – .71" (11.5mm – 18mm)
|Fits Wrist From||
|Fits Wrist To||