Octagon Shape Medical Alert Pendant. Incl. Custom Engraving and Chain
- Octagon Shape Stainless Steel Medical Alert Pendant
- The front has an acid etched and blue color filled Star of Life medical alert symbol
- Matte finish stainless steel backside
- Custom engraved with up to 9 lines and 14 characters per line
- High contrast black engraved lettering
- Includes 27″ stainless steel ball bead chain
- Includes online medical registration or manually filled Emergency Medical Card
This Octagon Shape Medical ID Necklace is a perfect item for those wishing to be a bit more discrete about their medical conditions. The highly polished stainless steel finish features an acid etched and blue color filled “Star of Life” medical alert symbol on the front side. We also include a 27″ 3mm stainless steel bead chain with every purchase.
Know with confidence that your custom engraved message will be attention-getting in any emergency with the use of our bold high contrast laser black lettering and the world-wide recognized Star of Life medical alert symbol. This design provides space for up to 9 lines of engraving on the backside to accommodate your custom engraving needs. Not only that, but each line can have up to 14 characters!
Also included is our exclusive Emergency Medical Card and protective Tyvek sleeve for you to add your medications, medical conditions, allergies and other emergency information to carry with you. If you prefer, take advantage of our optional, no obligation online medical registry.
• Secure, easy to use, on-line registry to complete your medical information
• Update your information as frequently as you want!
• Clear and concise printed information saved on a credit card sized form
• Includes a highly visible medical alert “Star of Life” Tyvek sleeve for protective and easy carry of your information
The American College of Emergency Physicians advises people to “carry an emergency medical ID card or wear medical ID jewelry if they have a health condition, allergy, implanted device or if they are taking medications that might be life-threatening.”
If you or a loved one has a chronic health condition then Shop Now and consider our Octagon Shape Medical ID Necklace. While you’re at it, check out our wide selection of Medical ID Bracelets, Medical Alert USB’s and many other Medical ID Tags and Charms – all for the Peace of Mind you deserve!
|Engr. Lines Back||
|Engr. Char. / Line Back.||
Children, Men, Women
Polished – Mirror
Details about the EMC can be found here:EMC Information
Anything may be engraved on your medical jewelry provided that space allows. The order of our suggested engraving format would be:
1) First and Last Name
2) Date of Birth (DOB)
3) Medical Conditions
4) Life Threatening Medications (i.e. blood thinners)
5) Allergic to: _____________
6) Emergency Contacts (ICE: name, phone)
When placing your order our Engraving Preview tool will show you how your engraved message will appear on your medical jewelry.
Engraving your name on your medical ID is a personal preference but we recommend that at least your first name is included. In an emergency, emergency responders will say a person’s name to get their attention and check for responsiveness. We recommend that all Alzheimer’s, Dementia and other mentally compromised patients engrave their name and address or contact information of a friend, caregiver or family member.
List only those medical conditions that would be important in an emergency. For example, a minor surgery that took place several years ago may no longer be relevant to your current medical care.
List only medicines you wish to be engraved. Generally, this would be prescription medicine, taken on a long-term daily basis which are unlikely to change. You may wish to list the most important medicines first.
List only those allergies which are severe and can cause a life threatening event.
Space is limited, so summarize your information with short, descriptive words. We provide Emergency Medical Cards with every purchase that can include as much detail as you would like.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now