Medical Bracelet: Sport Slim – Reversible, Hypoallergenic, Waterproof Silicone, Free Laser Engraving, Free Standard Shipping, Medical Alert Wallet Card included
- MEDICAL ALERT BRACELET: Our Reversible, Sport Slim Medical Bracelet is made with waterproof, hypoallergenic silicone.
- MEDICAL ALERT SYMBOL: The medical “Star of Life” (SOL) is embossed on both sides of the wristband. This symbol is recognized worldwide, signifying to medical responders that you have specific medical conditions. The SOL is conveniently located adjacent to the clasp on both sides and meant to be seen next to the pulse pressure point of your wrist. *The Solid Black bracelet is not reversible and the medical symbol is only embossed on the front.
- SIZE: This medical bracelet fits wrist sizes between 5.75 and 8.5 inches.
- ENGRAVING: This medical ID comes with a stainless-steel matte finish engraving plate. Measuring 1.2” x .55” (30mm x 14mm), this plate can be engraved on both sides for a total of nine lines of engraving. The front side allows five lines of up to 22 characters each. The back side allows up to four lines of 22 characters each. Our laser engraving creates a bold, high-contrast black lettering, that is easily read and guaranteed not to fade.
- CLASP: This ID bracelet includes a stainless-steel matte finish, double locking security clasp, which opens accordion style for ease in taking the bracelet on and off.
- MEDICAL CARD: Included with your purchase, is our exclusive Emergency Medical Card with a protective Tyvek sleeve. Carrying a medical ID wallet card provides critical and actionable information for emergency responders.
- ONLINE MEDICAL CARD PORTAL: If you have multiple doctors, or if your medical information frequently changes, you can access our secure, free online medical portal. It is designed with the same format and size as our printed medical alert cards and gives you unlimited editing, updating and printing. It also lets you create a second Emergency Medical Card with different information. To activate this service, CLICK HERE.
Watch our short video above to see how easy it is to size your bracelet.
Wearing a medical alert bracelet is vital when you have medical conditions. Your Medical ID should be laser engraved with your name, any life-threatening medical conditions, Life-saving medications and an emergency contact.
Your Medical ID purchase includes our Emergency Medical Card. We recommend carrying this medical ID wallet card to provide additional critical and actionable information for emergency responders.
The American College of Emergency Physicians advises people to “carry an emergency medical ID card or wear medical ID jewelry if they have a health condition, allergy, implanted device or if they are taking medications that might be life-threatening.”
Whether looking for medical bracelets for women or medical alert bracelets for men, Universal Medical Data Keeps Your Medical Information With You!
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 1 in|
|Engr. Lines Frt.||
|Engr. Char. / Line Frt.||
Children, Men, Women
1.2" (30mm) W x 0.63" (16mm) H x .18" (4.5mm) D
Front and Back
Double Lock expandable
|Stainless Steel Finish||
.98" (25mm) W x .43" (11mm) H
|Fits Wrist From||
|Fits Wrist To||
|Engr. Lines Back||
|Engr. Char. / Line Back.||
Sport Slim All
Details about the EMC can be found here:EMC Information
Anything may be engraved on your medical jewelry provided that space allows. The order of our suggested engraving format would be:
1) First and Last Name
2) Date of Birth (DOB)
3) Medical Conditions
4) Life Threatening Medications (i.e. blood thinners)
5) Allergic to: _____________
6) Emergency Contacts (ICE: name, phone)
When placing your order our Engraving Preview tool will show you how your engraved message will appear on your medical jewelry.
Engraving your name on your medical ID is a personal preference but we recommend that at least your first name is included. In an emergency, emergency responders will say a person’s name to get their attention and check for responsiveness. We recommend that all Alzheimer’s, Dementia and other mentally compromised patients engrave their name and address or contact information of a friend, caregiver or family member.
List only those medical conditions that would be important in an emergency. For example, a minor surgery that took place several years ago may no longer be relevant to your current medical care.
List only medicines you wish to be engraved. Generally, this would be prescription medicine, taken on a long-term daily basis which are unlikely to change. You may wish to list the most important medicines first.
List only those allergies which are severe and can cause a life threatening event.
Space is limited, so summarize your information with short, descriptive words. We provide Emergency Medical Cards with every purchase that can include as much detail as you would like.