Stainless Steel Medical Alert Dog Tag w. blue Star of Life symbol. Incl. Custom Engraving and Chain
- Durable, small profile, Stainless Steel Medical Alert Dog Tag / Pendant
- Acid etched and color filled blue Star of Life medical alert symbol
- Custom engraved with up to 4 lines and 12 characters on the front and 6 lines and 15 characters per line on the back
- High contrast black engraved lettering
- Includes 27″ stainless steel ball bead chain
- Includes online medical registration or manually filled Emergency Medical Card
The highly polished mirror like finish makes this Stainless Steel Medical ID Tag truly a stand out product. The bottom of this Medical ID Necklace sports a highly identifiable Star of Life which is acid etched and colored blue. This compact sized product can be engraved on both the front and back to include your most critical medical information. Each purchase includes a 27 inch x 3mm stainless steel beaded ball chain that can be added to or snipped to a smaller size if needed.
Also included is our exclusive Emergency Medical Card and protective Tyvek sleeve for you to add your medications, medical conditions, allergies and other emergency information to carry with you. If you prefer, take advantage of our optional, no obligation online medical registry.
• Secure, easy to use, on-line registry to complete your medical information
• Update your information as frequently as you want!
• Clear and concise printed information saved on a credit card sized form
• Includes a highly visible medical alert “Star of Life” Tyvek sleeve for protective and easy carry of your information
The American College of Emergency Physicians advises people to “carry an emergency medical ID card or wear medical ID jewelry if they have a health condition, allergy, implanted device or if they are taking medications that might be life-threatening.”
If you or a loved one has a chronic health condition then Shop Now and consider our Stainless Steel Medical ID Tag. While you’re at it, check out our wide selection of Medical ID Bracelets, Medical Alert USB’s and many other Medical ID Necklaces – all for the Peace of Mind you deserve!
Front, Back, Both
|Engr. Lines Frt.||
|Engr. Char. / Line Frt.||
Children, Men, Women
Polished – Mirror
|Engr. Lines Back||
|Engr. Char. / Line Back.||
Details about the EMC can be found here:EMC Information
Anything may be engraved on your medical jewelry provided that space allows. The order of our suggested engraving format would be:
1) First and Last Name
2) Date of Birth (DOB)
3) Medical Conditions
4) Life Threatening Medications (i.e. blood thinners)
5) Allergic to: _____________
6) Emergency Contacts (ICE: name, phone)
When placing your order our Engraving Preview tool will show you how your engraved message will appear on your medical jewelry.
Engraving your name on your medical ID is a personal preference but we recommend that at least your first name is included. In an emergency, emergency responders will say a person’s name to get their attention and check for responsiveness. We recommend that all Alzheimer’s, Dementia and other mentally compromised patients engrave their name and address or contact information of a friend, caregiver or family member.
List only those medical conditions that would be important in an emergency. For example, a minor surgery that took place several years ago may no longer be relevant to your current medical care.
List only medicines you wish to be engraved. Generally, this would be prescription medicine, taken on a long-term daily basis which are unlikely to change. You may wish to list the most important medicines first.
List only those allergies which are severe and can cause a life threatening event.
Space is limited, so summarize your information with short, descriptive words. We provide Emergency Medical Cards with every purchase that can include as much detail as you would like.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now