Personal Health Record
Your Personal Health Record is an electronic record of your health information which can be easily accessed anytime and anywhere worldwide – wherever your travels may take you. Easily manage and maintain your health information (and that of others for whom you are authorized) in a private, secure and confidential environment. A PHR can help you keep all of your health information in one centralized location while being able to share the information about your past and present medical history and your directives towards your healthcare.
Most importantly, in any emergency, your PHR prepares the emergency response team with the critical information they need to quickly and accurately treat you with the best possible care.
- Simple and fast registration process!
- Securely register your account to complete your comprehensive electronic Personal Health Record.
- Neatly organize your medical records in our medical category folders.
- Retrieval of medical information in any emergency via fast and reliable internet access requiring a unique Member ID number. Anywhere, anytime!
- Edit or update as often as you would like. Print, save and/or send via email or text to any location.
Password must meet the following requirements:
- At least one letter
- At least one capital letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character (i.e.: ! @ # $ % ^ &)
- Be at least 8 characters
- Confirm Password